Join our Team
If you have a passion for nautical and beach décor, a positive, energetic, and enthusiastic attitude, and enjoy providing excellent customer service, consider joining our Team!
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* * * Please do not call with job inquiries.* * *
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
The ideal Sales Associate has a passion for nautical and beach décor, is positive, energetic, and enjoys providing excellent customer service while working at the point of sale.
A day in a life...
- Assist customers over the phone and at checkout with sales, returns, and other transactions while delivering the best service to our customers on their terms
- Keep the service quick, easy, and fun by listening to customer needs and sharing your love for our products
- Be a great team player by doing your part of keep the store “photo ready”, including filling orders,
straightening up, stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns, light cleaning, receiving, and processing freight
- Seek product knowledge to build your expertise
- Stay up on key trends and products so you can help customers with purchase decisions as necessary
- Assist customers with décor design, product education and provide honest and confident feedback to customers about products, clothing style and fit
- Build customer relationships by telling them about what makes our products special, upcoming events,
and Lat-Long gift cards
- This role may require you to be flexible to occasionally performing work other than the role you were hired into
You own this if you have…
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and requests from customers in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and follow-through with a knack for problem solving
- Proficiency with computers and an interest in learning new computer applications
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- Understand the meaning of and are able and willing to maintain a
- The ability to lift at least 35 pounds
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time
- A cell phone and email that you check at least once per day
- A strong work ethic, are reliable, and enjoy being part of a Team
- Retail experience and interior design/arrangement/décor skills (required)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset. Lat-Long is proud to offer our employees:
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Discounts
- A positive and “Safe Space” work environment
A few more important points...
- The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
- Latitude-Longitude will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
- Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact management at the nearest Latitude-Longitude location, which can be identified at www.lat-longlaconner.com.
Latitude-Longitude La Conner is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.